Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Beginning

So, I created a BLOG with no idea what to post, so I posted a greeting paragraph for any unsuspecting reader who happens to stumble onto this page.
SOOOOO....... this BLOG was not created by any type of peer pressure at all (especially not by a good friend of mine who "doesn't" happen to have a BLOG him/herself). Anyway, I'm a busy guy with college and studies and games and youtube and procrastination and what not, so don't expect any articles from me at all. (Unless you are an optimist, in which case good job... and if you're not, YOU SHOULD BE!!).
Anyhoo, first post ends here... YAY!!!
{BTW New Year's Resolution: Start a Blog [ √ ]}
[THE END]

2 comments:

  1. Liked the way you started it!! I was all the way serious when I had my started my own blogs!! Now I've learned to chill out!!

    ReplyDelete